ABB Universal Enclosure - Unikit
UNIKIT, the innovative enclosure system offers maximum safety, functionality, flexibility, quick and simple assembly.
UNIKIT is an extendable system where standardised components can be assembled quickly and cost-effectively into a complete individual panel.
Whether used for in-house installations or industrial applications, the extremely well designed UNIKIT system offers a host of decisive advantage:
- Pleasing appearance with attractive details
- No visible mounting or connection elements
- Enclosure covers and bottoms are pre-punched
- A multitude of usable modules: e.g. EIB modules
- Strong reliable door lock, with key locking
- Cable container for side-mounting left and right available
|Compliance with standards||IEC 439-1/EN 60439-1/BS EN 60439-1&3|
|Rated service voltage Ue||up to 690 V|
|Rated insulation voltage Ui||up to 1000 V|
|Rated frequency||50-60 Hz|
|Rated current In||up to 630 A|
|Rated short-time short-circuit withstand current Icw||up to 35 kA|
|Degree of protection IP||30 without door|
|41 with door (IP 54 on special request)|
|Model Size||External WxHxD [mm]|
|wall-mounted up to 250A|
|free standing up to 630A|
Please contact us for any questions, more information, or price inquiries.