ABB Switchboard - Gemini
Gemini, something completely different in switchboards ABB SACE’s Gemini range is revolutionizing the market of low voltage electric insulating switchboards. The reason for this is that it is the first switchboard made in thermoplastic material, to which the co-injection molding technique gives the same mechanical characteristics as polyester.
This means that it is extremely sturdy, with its rigid covering and expanded internal core. Moreover, it contains no fiberglass, a material that with time rises to the surface, jeopardizing the functioning and safety of switchboards made in polyester with which it is usually mixed. Gemini switchboards have IP66 degree of protection (IP40 with the door open and with the appropriate components installed) and a very high resistance to chemical and atmospheric agents. This is the reason why Gemini guarantees excellent performances even in particularly severe operating conditions.
- Available in 6 sizes
- Single order code combined with box and transparent and opaque door
- Door designed so that it can be hooked onto hinges at both vertical sides and mounted without the use of tools
- To be mounted to the wall using internal holes or fixing brackets supplied as accessories
- Door opening at an angle of more than 180°
- Doors supplied with 2 standard double bit locks (3 for sizes 5 and 6) that can be replaced with locks for ciphered key or with square/triangular impression (the standard triplex key is suitable for use with three types of impressions).
|Compliance with standards
|Rated service voltage Ue
|up to 690 V
|Rated current In
|up to 630 A
|Degree of protection IP
|66 with door
|External WxHxD [mm]
|Internal WxHxD [mm]
|Max. no. DIN modules
Please contact us for any questions, more information, or price inquiries.